Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas and a New year


2008 ended well as i celebrated Christmas with my family. the wii was the hot item and we actually were all sore from playing after a few days. it was good to have most of my family together (theresa, brian, and wyatt were unable to come) to share in the festivities.
this is a chrstmas eve picture of my sisters: jewel, maggie and bethany, and my niece, alexis.
on to new years....i was at the boardwalk, actually on the beach with my sisters and other niece, brianne, watching a fireworks display. we then returned and toasted to the new year with sparkling cider of course. i love the joy in the girls that comes out when we are having an adventure. the only problem is that it never comes out quietly - so they end up in trouble.
i hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday season, filled with peace and the knowledge of God's awesome love for you.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

What a beautiful picture of the girls!